This Statement of Privacy applies to the iWorld Connect website and at its office and governs data collection and usage.
Who we are and how to contact us
We, iWorld Connect provide advanced ICT products, solutions and services to the healthcare & hospitality industry, educational Institutes, banking and financial institutions, PSUs, government bodies, media and entertainment industry, general trading and retail companies and comes under Almoayyed International Group. The data manager for our sites and apps is iWorld Connect. This means that we are responsible for deciding how and why we hold and use your personal data. If you want to contact us, you can find our contact details in the “Contact Information” section below.
How and What we Collect as your Personal Data
- Identity Data ( First Name, Last Name, CPR or Passport)
- Contact Data ( Email, Phone number, address)
- Job Data (Job Profile, CV/Resume, Company name, Business or Profession)
When you visit the iWorld Connect website, our web server automatically records details about your visit including IP address;
- The website from which you visited us;
- The type of browser software used;
- iWorld Connect website, pages that you visit; and
- The date and duration of your visit to the iWorld Connect website.
Why we Collect Your Information
iWorld Connect uses this information for the operation of the service, to plan your engagement as employee at iWorld Connect, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the iWorld Connect online of the Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
iWorld Connect collects and uses your personal information operate iWorld Connect Website and deliver the services that you have requested. When you give us personal data, those data may be sent electronically to servers anywhere in the world and may be used, stored and processed anywhere in the world In addition, we will use your information to:
- We use your personal data to provide information to you or your organization.
- Facilitate compliance with securities law, public company listing requirements and related laws and regulations.
- We may use your information for any direct marketing purpose.
iWorld Connect does not sell or transfer your personal information to external entities. However, some information may be disclosed to entities who has IWORLD CONNECT ownership and to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website and business, those parties are bound to keep your personal information confidential and safe from any unauthorized disclosure. Further, iWorld Connect respects your privacy. Therefore, iWorld Connect does not sell any of your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. This includes all the data we gather from you through the various online forms we use on our website and another source.
Retention period of your personal data
iWorld Connect keeps your personal data in accordance with the criteria that include legal retention period requirements, to fulfil its intended purposes, and historical archiving. We securely destroy and erase your personal data to ensure that it cannot be restored after exceeding the specified retention period.
Clients’ rights as a data subject
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data in which will enable you to obtain a copy of your personal data held by iWorld Connect and to enable you to verify that iWorld Connect is collecting and processing your data lawfully.
- Request iWorld Connect to amend your data when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Request iWorld Connect to remove your data when:
- The purpose of which your data has been collected is no longer valid;
- Your personal data is processed on an unlawful basis;
- The deletion is necessary for compliance with the law; or,
- Your data is inaccurate;
- Request iWorld Connect to block or restrict further processing of your personal data;
- Request iWorld Connect to provide you with your data in a structured format in order to be used and stored for further personal use.
- Submit a complaint when your personal data is being used for the purpose of direct marketing resulting in financial loss or moral damage to you or for the purpose of making a decision which is based on automated processing including profiling where such processing may have legal ramifications or significantly affect your rights.
- Withdraw your consent at any time to processing or transferring your personal data for a specific reason.
- iWorld Connect has the right to reject your request. iWorld Connect will inform you within 15 days of receiving the request on rejecting the request and explanation of the rejection.
- In case your request is incomplete, iWorld Connect will inform you within 10 days if any documents are missing to complete your request. You have the right to lodge a complaint to Bahrain’s Personal Data Protection Authority. The Personal Data Protection Authority is the authority established under the provisions of Article (27) of the personal data protection law.
As part of the personal data security measures, iWorld Connect may request you to provide specific information in order to confirm your identity and to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any personnel who does not have the right to have it.
The iWorld Connect Group Web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. No personally identifiable information is stored on the cookie.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the iWorld Connect services or Web sites you visit.
iWorld Connect may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our website, you should be aware that we do not have any control over that other website.
These third-party websites have their own privacy policies. Therefore, iWorld Connect is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the iWorld Connect. iWorld Connect encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information.
Security of your Personal Information
Where we have, the host server for this website is located in a secure host data centre.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Your role to keep your data accurate
It is essential for iWorld Connect to keep your personal data up to date and accurate. Therefore, kindly contact us in case there is any change to your personal data during your business relationship with us.
Changes to this Statement
iWorld Connect will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback and to reflect the legal requirements in relation to data protection. iWorld Connect encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how iWorld Connect is protecting your information.
iWorld Connect welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that iWorld Connect has not adhered to this Statement, please contact iWorld Connect at [email protected]
If there is any concern related to processing your personal data, please do not hesitate to reach out to our DPS throughout his contact details mentioned below: [email protected] or through our address provided below:
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.